GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think you will know when the bottom is in. It will be when...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

I think you will know when the bottom is in.
    It will be when very few are left posting here...@colinchi.

Hi colinchi, A few giggles went with this bedtime read, to mark the end of another hectic Oz Halloween; complete with lithium market ghouls, goblins and HalloScreams.

Here’s another bedtime read, with a short video attached, which will, hopefully, be better than the Less Than Zero, that you speak of.

Bulls Bears & Brokers: (Love the heading; could be a bit scary, ghoul-ish and Halloween-ish)

Martin Place Securities Barry Dawes focuses on the lithium market...

Martin Place Securities executive chairman Barry Dawes speaks to Proactive about the lithium market as forecasts for future demand continue to rise.

Dawes believes lithium has excellent long term growth prospects for use in lithium-ion batteries and, in particular, for electric vehicles.

He talks about important developments in Australia with companies like Pilbara Minerals Ltd (ASXLS) and Galaxy Resources Limited (ASX:GXY) experiencing strong production growth.

do not advertise external links.au/...wes-focuses-on-the-lithium-market-905976.html

Apologies to PLS shareholders. I did not put that emoji there. Can’t seem to get rid of it!

A very Happy Halloween to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.