GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

News: GXY Australian lithium miners submerged by low prices, page-34

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I'm not sure if you are still listening Lj, but I would sincerely like to wish you well.
    You have a smart mind and have a good grasp on how the world turns.
    Don't doubt your own ability, for that is where mistakes are made, followed by regret .
    H.C is full of doubters who need support for their actions, a F,ken lonely hearts club for financial wannabes, also those who want to make you doubt your self more, for the wrong reasons.
    And also other like minded individuals, who are light years ahead of the average joe blow and that being the problem.
    I personally have been where you are with this stock as well, down 100 grand but I kept buying when no one else was and it has turned out well for me, I have also watched my portfolio decrease as all long holders have, but I have a believe in the future and have learnt how and when to take some of the table.
    You have something like a thousand light bulbs man, so a lot of people think that what you have to say holds a lot of credibility.
    Smart people will eventually hone their skills and make money and I believe you will be one of them.
    Sincerely all the best to you
    Astro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.