GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I hear where you are coming from, and have often thought that...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I hear where you are coming from, and have often thought that perhaps some of these companies that threaten the incumbent producers need to band together.

The announcement today by Orocobre certainly contributed to rocking the market and I have wondered why they did it with a very cynical view that brings me to the conclusion that I don't believe that we are hearing the entire story from that company, but they certainly deserve congratulations for drawing Australian Super's attention.

I've spoken with a few fellow investors tonight from here and the main concern raised is that ongoing communication. With one pointing out that it was raised at the AGM with a promise that the company would change that. But here we are.

Of course on a terrible day that is of course demoralising whilst left wondering if the company is going to release an announcement of the JP Morgan process being completed, I am left wondering when is Sal De Vida going to be built?

It often feels like a carrot thrown in front of us to keep us entertained but I'll be entirely honest my concern is that the company may lose some very passionate and genuine holders by not keeping the lines of communication open.

I don't need my hand held the entire way, but I do believe that we should receive regular information flow regarding the companies assets.

Where is the Yield Optimisation Progran up to?

Peovie confidence that shipping has continued and how things are expected to improve once the YOP completes.

Information about James Bay and the company making application has been NIL. We have only learnt of things via way of fellow share holders that seem to miraculously find the said information.

Next year politically is different as we have an AGM in May and potentially more screaming heads complaining about information flow from the company.

Sure, I'll concede that they are doing all this for a reason, but then by the same token I think its fair that fellow holders and more specifically owners are given updates on various parts of the business. Keep us in the loop, and I am not saying this solely from investors that are retailers on Hot Copper either.

The ongoing discussions line has worn down many an investor, and in some cases some have stuck money in the company hoping to improve the quality of the presents they will provide their family at Christmas.

I don't believe any of the above is a reason to sell, but of course people will look at things different and make their own decisions, but I'd like to see the company acknowledge us and remind us why we should continue to invest in this company.

If communication isn't what they are interested in, then maybe Anthony and the board should consider giving us all an offer and take the company private because they can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by Thesi: 20/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.