HGO 1.56% 6.3¢ hillgrove resources limited

News: HGO Hillgrove Resources Says Steve Mcclare To Step Down As MD & CEO, page-3

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I'll start by saying this post is purely my opinion only, based on observances since 2011 and having met and spoken with Hill-grove's last 3 CEO's.

I can not agree at all with your view js2010copper. I believe that without Steve's appointment the company would have folded a couple of years ago - it was that dire.
    His appointment as the first leader of the company with actual hands on mine experience was the best move the board has made.
    he had a no nonsense approach and was not afraid of the hard decisions that were staring the company in the face. before his appointment we were wasting money when/where we could ill afford to. We had an expensive office in Sydney with an equally expensive staff payroll. Steve trimmed that to himself and Paul Kiley in a no frills office nearer the company's operations. He also spoke from a position of knowledge and respect. He also implemented numerous cost saving measures at the pit .

I, for one, am very disappointed at losing him. At least Lachlan has worked with him at close quarters. and steps up from the same position.
    I am guessing that someone with underground mining accumen/experience will be an immediate requisite, given the prioritized near term targets.

respectfully, Foyt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $132.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $231.1K 3.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 800404 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50516 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.