HGO 1.56% 6.3¢ hillgrove resources limited

I'll start by saying this post is purely my opinion only, based...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I'll start by saying this post is purely my opinion only, based on observances since 2011 and having met and spoken with Hill-grove's last 3 CEO's.

I can not agree at all with your view js2010copper. I believe that without Steve's appointment the company would have folded a couple of years ago - it was that dire.
    His appointment as the first leader of the company with actual hands on mine experience was the best move the board has made.
    he had a no nonsense approach and was not afraid of the hard decisions that were staring the company in the face. before his appointment we were wasting money when/where we could ill afford to. We had an expensive office in Sydney with an equally expensive staff payroll. Steve trimmed that to himself and Paul Kiley in a no frills office nearer the company's operations. He also spoke from a position of knowledge and respect. He also implemented numerous cost saving measures at the pit .

I, for one, am very disappointed at losing him. At least Lachlan has worked with him at close quarters. and steps up from the same position.
    I am guessing that someone with underground mining accumen/experience will be an immediate requisite, given the prioritized near term targets.

respectfully, Foyt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.