HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

News: HGO Hillgrove Resources Updates To Rock Fall Which Occurred On 19 Dec 2018, page-31

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    For comparison, I have attached an example of what I thought was a very clear and informative company quarterly report that I read last week, from another mining company in which I hold shares. 
    I am not wanting to promote this company, and I have disclosed my interest in this company since I started posting on HC on the HGO threads. In fact, I prefer Pantoro’s SP to go back down (until HGO has risen)!! But I do think that it is a good example of a very clear and informative report, both for a clear financial overview for the quarter, and for the future strategic plan for the company and how it intends to further develop and progress its exploration and future mining. 
    I think Steve could learn plenty from using this report as a template about how to inform SH with clarity about our investment as owners. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYD4gi0wBGZsPlrke92GA%3D%3D
    Last edited by Dockie: 28/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.