HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Deliberately have not posted in the first month of relisting...

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Deliberately have not posted in the first month of relisting simply because ive been too amused by the negative doom and gloom posts in relation to HHI The way i see the first month or so of trading….! Stale VPC holders have been shaken off the tree. Everything the company has announced has personally made me more Bullish than i was before..! The latest announcement regarding our expanded opportunities in Europe imho have made this a great buy at these levels…The very minor sell down over past weeks has been on very very low volumes and given we are in the months of May and June indicate to me (a person with 25years of experience in the market), this is normal negative trading characteristics of this time of year…Have we bottomed out as yet…? possibly not, given we still have 5 weeks of trading in this current fiscal financial year, however i do believe with the foundations being put into place and the acquisitions into this massive huge emerging markets re cannabis, the upside potential blows my mind…Yes i will be accumulating more over the coming weeks to ad to my 5,500,000 VPC Holding which consolidated into 110,000 HHI shares which i happily hold and will continue to accumulate at such levels. Dont trust my words,but do your own research.The writings on the wall for me as this is progressing into a company of significance in an industry that’s considerably still on ground floor given the opening of various jurisdictions thru out the world as laws open up more and more to medical cannabis. The very minor negative fluctuations in the share price will be laughed upon given where the share price will be in say 12 to 24 months time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.