HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Hi @Michdon thanks for reapondwith all respect i dont agree with...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi @Michdon
    thanks for reapond

with all respect i dont agree with your comments

we all agree north sea oil & gas situation is not like before but big players in uk energy business still making money although it wont be the same profit like years ago

RR has no interest in what HHR is offering AT THE MOMENT and i believe it will be at least for a year or two

when things are getting tight big players and businesses focusing on plans and projects which are making a profit quicker ,

Viaro ( RR) are not interested to spend and invest their capital cash in this situation on HHR which at least takes 2-3 to get to pumping the gas because it is too risky
    they dont know what labour gonna do next year or year after
    this is exactly the hold point

RR has not even release one statement about future of JV since.

Chris and management know , nothing will be achieved in next 12 months and they stuck in this situation

it does not make sense if HHR believes by end of oct RR gonna say : let go ahead , they wouldn't buy their own shares as business investment for one year and sell it with few millions profit ,

this is what twiggy did back in 2017 , FMG bought 500m of their shares @ $3.8 and sold over $15 ,

HHR now blaming on uncertainty & labour policy!
    they delayed the FID for more than 6-7 months last year
    August 2024 , September October, November, December, January nothing happened

and now they lost RR support and have no choice to wait and now time is against them

HHR can be good long term investment for RR not a short term

at this windfall tax situation only short term projects which can make a profit in short term are considering and executing to make a business going forward

I believe there wont be any movement in JV agreement between HHR & RR after oct 2024

IMO HHR must make their mind and sit dow with RR to discuss about two options
    go ahead or walk away otherwise HHR goes down more every day
    you can see this from the share price, frustrated investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $820 133.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 20553930 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5423231 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.