SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Hey everyone, Not sure if this has been shared on HC yet but the...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hey everyone,

Not sure if this has been shared on HC yet but the investor recording should be accessible via the google link below for all those who couldn't tune in:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C8sSojE5lBaKX5JTwG_ynS9b6wG5ioaE

The main point of interest for me in the recording is the discussion about the new seniors watch which is currently in the final stage of development. This will be released to the market within the next 2-3 months and has real potential to double revenue and 100% piggyback on the current supply/sales chain that MWR has developed and worked tirelessly on in the last few years. Which means rather than having to wait to develop the market distribution channels it can be delivered straight into the 777 retail stores in Australia and New Zealand and 100 retail kiosks in the UK and online channels with minimal increase corporate and staff costs.

I feel like another issue with MWR getting hammered other than the obvious covid and potential institutional sell down is for its financial performance and not meeting targets. Targets aside, the net loss is after non-cash write-downs of intangible assets and also option issues (which are all about 500% out of the money right now). So realistically for a company in a brand new market that is easily growing more than 80% yoy to have an EBITA positive result is fantastic and barely seen in the market. Their balance sheet is stella with a very strong NTA vs share price with no funding problems on the horizon:

Current assets   $10,800,000 (Cash, receivables & inventory)
    *All liabilities    $4,500,000
    Net assets   $6,300,00
    Market Cap @ 8c $11,300,000
    Enterprise value   $5,000,000
    *all liabilities have been included and only current assets used for calculations

Catalysts
    I would like to know if I have missed anything here but there are 4 clear catalysts on the horizon from what I can see, which all imo have potential to re-rerate the share price:

1: Another Mobile Telco sign up (stated they have been working on it and are expecting something to transpire in the very near future potentially any day now)
    2: Seniors watch release (stated release towards the end of this FY so probably end of May early June 2020)
    3: New version of current kids watch (stated early FY 2021 release ready for this years Christmas sales so est. release Sep/Oct 2020)
    4: New region expansion (Stated EU is imminent so potentially this FY, and then USA market expansion stated in 2021 which I would presume would be after the release of the updated 4g kids watch)

I am really surprised to see the share price where it is but we do live in a crazy world and MWR is not the only stock hurting atm. That said I can't find another stocks out there that is so down sold, tiny EV/MC, cashed-up, making money, have extreme growth yoy and also has so many game-changing catalysts potentially within an 8 month horizon..

I really think the seniors watch release is going to send MWR as it will bring the froth in the media just like the Kids Spacetalk watch so watch this space!

This is just my 2 cents.. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.185K 65.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 745194 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 44000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.