HPG 4.63% $1.03 hipages group holdings ltd

I like how they start "As expected, slightly softer growth in...

1. 19 Posts.
    I like how they start "As expected, slightly softer growth in Q3". Anyone holding to this stock is hoping their acquisitions of Builderscrack and Brick&Agent will bring in the $$$ coz their original business looks like it's run out of steam - and has a leaky bucket coz tradie churn is a lingering problem. June-21 ($5.2M) qtr to Mar-22 ($5.4m) qtr, MRR has only expended by $200k (3.8%). However, the number of tradie subscriptions in the same period has grown 10% (31.2k to 34.2k). Did membership fees drop or what? So they were hostage to churn .... and to offset it, spent $4.6m on advertising in Q3 to fill the top of their sales funnel. Sounds like their bucket is still leaking tradies. I doubt the bold words of the CEO "The resilience of our business model has been proven". I'd be interested to see the numbers exclude tradies recruited by that advertising campaign(s). Currently speculating that their feature upgrades to Tradiecore will reduce churn. I don't know their causes of churn... and how much of it is due to the functionality/stability of Tradiecore system... so to propose a solution without naming the problem ... could mean that churn will be around for a while. Good to see good tradie ARPU growth of 12% (which I guess would be partly driven by inflation). Not an easy business to run. Good to see co-founder still running the business. Feel free to disagree with my views as I may not have my ducks in a row. Happy to learn from your viewpoints

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.050(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $138.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.03 $18.71K 17.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7453 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.