HPG 2.45% $1.05 hipages group holdings ltd

good comment - i had similar thoughts and churn is definitely...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    good comment - i had similar thoughts and churn is definitely their Achilles heal. I would add that the industry has copped a huge flogging which would cause temporary churn - it may not be a product/market fit issue:

- construction trades insolvencies are really high at the moment (38% increase in construction according to ASIC).
    - VIC and NSW had big construction shut downs in oct nov for covid (subscription cancellation payout clauses may push those companies to churn out in jan)
    - inflation and building materials availability is slowing jobs down. eg: australia has almost run out of timber
    - Jan, Feb and March had huge problems Australia wide with COVID outbreaks and 7 day isolation requirements. Tradies just couldn't keep themselves or their employees on the job.
    - March had enormous floods in Sydney and Brisbane which shut down construction for up to 3 weeks +

All of these issues compound to cause temporary churn. On the flip side - floods and covid stimulus usually make for good building demand on the rebound........next quarter we will see if it was market issues or product issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.025(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $140.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.05 $1.02 $12.44K 12.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9287 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.