HXG 0.00% 1.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Oh man, just when I was starting to like your banter, you behave...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Oh man, just when I was starting to like your banter, you behave like a total tosser. I even offered to buy you a drink. Such ingratitude.

OK, you are correct in so far as many of the technical hurdles you identify have not yet been surmounted. So what. They will be in due course. We are at the beginning, the start, the entry point. If these questions remain unanswered in 3,6,12 months well and good, I'll buy you another drink, actually no I won't, I don't like you any more.

I and most normal people accept that at this point in the development cycle of a massive project such as is proposed, there are many questions to be answered and many important milestones to be met, but it is pedantic and disingenuous for you or anyone else to imply that because on March 9, 2021 there is not a completed JORC compliant resource report, this is all smoke and mirrors.

Do you also expect human babies to be born as young adults with tax file numbers and a drivers licence?

I make the point I made in an earlier post, did Twiggy Forrest look at the Pilbara and say, no JORK, no idea how long the iron ore will last, no idea how many metres of drilling and all this utter crap? No he did not. In fact anyone with an attitude like I'm seeing here would have been shunted quick smart. He saw an iron ore prospect (if you will), and went for it. He then went to work doing all the preliminaries required to progress his highly successful plan. In other words FMG had to begin somewhere, just as HXG must too. This is not upramping (as if I could actually give a shit anyway), it is just the truth.

In our case, all the questions you ask will be answered, but you're a one trick pony mate, a record with a scratch on it, a pedant with nothing to offer but pedantry. You actually can't make this stuff up.

Last edited by Parallax: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.678K 129.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298227 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 71000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.