ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

allens, I think you are correct, however where is the money...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    allens, I think you are correct, however where is the money going to come from? Do we explore the outcropping areas in Oz and move the share price to then be able to fight another day? Or do we put our last dollars in to Riqueza and hope we become another SIR? Undoubtedly there are riches at Riqueza, but where? We had $16m that was put in to a drill program because previously people could not count. If we had that amount again/still I would think we would be involved in Peru still.
    Our future is in Australia at the moment, we know our system, we do not have to deal with corruption and we speak the same language as the people we are dealing with on a daily basis - bureaucrats, pastoralists, drillers and assay labs to name a few.

My belief is we have one shot left in this game, without funds we may all be up in the NT with shovels. I asked for 60% over my entitlement because I will lose an awful lot more than that if we cannot carry out any exploration. I hope I get knocked back because that would mean the rights issue has been a success! Once we begin drilling next month we could be in a completely different ball park. Riqueza we could still be waiting on permits in twelve months.

Beach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.