IFL 1.69% $2.40 insignia financial ltd

News: IFL IOOF says as at Dec 31, 2015, funds under management, administration, advice and..., page-6

1. 16,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8092
    Yes, I have been buying quite aggressively this morning.

But that doesn't mean you should do the same, or ever listen to what I say, because I sense we have somewhat different objectives when it comes to investing in the stock market.

I invest almost exclusively for yield enhancement from growing dividend streams, meaning I am largely agnostic as to what share prices do on any given day.

For me, capital appreciation is what it is; I don't actively target for it.

But my distinct impression is that you are concerned by share price performance in the short-term. Which is fine; its what most investors do.

But this is totally different to me: for me every day presents a completely fresh set of invest opportunities in terms of future dividend streams; whether I bough something offering a 5.5% yield yield yesterday or last week or last month, and that same thing today offers me a 6% yield then I buy more, providing its the best of all the other alternatives.

(Of course, I need to do my homework to make sure that dividend stream doesn't dry up or its profile is materially different to what I initially expected. That's why I spend almost all my analysis time evaluating balance sheets and the capital flows in, and out of, the enterprise.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.040(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.609B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.43 $2.39 $3.581M 1.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4622 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 10582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.