IGN 0.00% 8.5¢ ignite limited

That is not my only beef with IGN journeyman. Let me share a bit...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    That is not my only beef with IGN journeyman.

Let me share a bit of history with you given you are obviously late on the seen. This company use to be Clarius CND prior to changing its name in 2018 to Ignite. When Garry took over in 2013 CND(now IGN) the share price was around 28cents. The company is now a fraction of itself in terms of number of offices, clients, contracts, staff, revenue, and dare I say PROFIT and share price.

In 2007 the share price was around $4!! .

what do they say, “ the trend is your friend” and in my opinion, the share price has and will continue to go down like the prices at coles.

Beef number 2, every year since Garry has been there they have made a loss. Last year they made a record loss and Garry fleeced $418K in salary. Why is he still there????

The situation in my honest opinion will become critical in the short term. Meaning anyone with a lot of shares cannot get out without causing a collapse in the share price. There is no daily volume of trades. Most days there are zero trades. So far today around $100 of trades have changed hands.

The smart money is not in this stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.5¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111795 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.