IMA 0.00% 8.1¢ image resources nl

Market Reaction to Upcoming Announcement will depends upon...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Market Reaction to Upcoming Announcement will depends upon timing and content of the announcement. Here are some perspectives to consider:

Announcement Timing: While some might prefer an announcement after market close on Friday to avoid short-term trading volatility. Releasing the information as soon as possible allows all investors to make informed decisions but my personal opinion is to release it after market close on Friday to give enough time to investor and avoid market volatility related to end of week.

Investor Analysis: Regardless of the announcement timing, a well-prepared investor base will take time to analyze the information, discuss it on relevant platforms, and formulate their investment strategies. Here, I am talking about fund managers and possible sophisticated investor who don't trade using market price & volume moments but look at the fundamentals.

Focus on Long-Term Strategy: The potential for continuous cash flow generation is a crucial factor for long-term investors and to get company re-rated earlier. Here are some considerations:

Bidaminna Funding Strategy: Exploring alternative funding options beyond debt financing for Bidaminna could be beneficial. This might involve assessing the feasibility of a revised plan that prioritizes self-funded, cash flow positive mining for an extended period.

Yandanooka as Next Mine: Prioritizing Yandanooka after Atlas, given its potential for lower costs and faster development, could be a strategic move.

Continuous Cash Flow and Market Revaluation:Demonstrating a clear path towards long-term, sustainable cash flow is likely to be viewed favourably by the market, especially if supported by an attractive, low-cost, and efficient mining plan for Yandanooka, as outlined in a positive PFS (prefeasibility study).

Note - all in my opinion and I am hoping like many other that PFS is positive but will only know once released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $17.45K 212.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 136542 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 9949 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 17259
Last updated 13.54pm 30/04/2024 ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.