IMC 4.76% 11.0¢ immuron limited

News: IMC Immuron seeks trading halt, page-6

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The trading halt has nothing to do with Cdiff, that would be a normal annoucement & not warrant a trading halt. We have enough cash until November by my calculations, so I expect & hope that it's the annoucement we've been waiting for....Namely we have agreed with Nasdaq that we will be listing at $1+ in June/July, irrespective of the closing price on 26/05/2016 as the company is massively undervalued at that price, so equity will be issued at a level more in line with the independent valuation at ~$1.40. This should raise another $5-8mio and fund ongoing Travelan working capital growth (increase in stock & debtors) to assist with growth, along with the commencement of Cdiff phase 1 human trials, & ongoing Phase 2b Nash due for results in Q1/2 2017.
    So this will allow sophisticated American investors to buy into this amazing company. Not only do we have safe products that reduce inflammation of the liver & reduce fat for both NASH & ASH & aside from the massive opportunity of Cdiff, we have double digit expanding product sales in existing products, being rolled out in multiple countries. This company will make all those who understand, hold & sit tight, very wealthy. Every large company started as a small company, and the only way you can make 100x your initial investment is by investing in a small company with huge opportunities, differentiated products & hopefully fanatical management/BOD/large shareholders! Once you've identified an amazing company, the most money is made by sitting, doing nothing. That is the hardest part, but most successful strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $25.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $2.53K 23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 140596 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 210068 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.