IMM 0.00% 28.5¢ immutep limited

Not always!! The updated AIPAC results last December resulted in...

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Not always!! The updated AIPAC results last December resulted in a mega spike in which I 3X'ed my capital in the US. I re-bought at a 50% discount.

These AIPAC results were already know to the market from that December Ann, there was unlikely to be a major change to those numbers. Which is exactly how it has played out. This sell off has been mild relative to that fomo event.

These results confirm the de-risk on Efti. It looks very exciting for Efti's future as a cancer treatment in a variety of cancers and patient groups. The potential market is enormous because of Efti's ability to enhance SOC treatments either chemo or Immuno. What other product can do that!?

Now we need to know what the future catalysts are. AIPAC phase3 is so far off its hard to factor. If they are looking for OS confirmation then readouts on that will be in the never never. I think the market will want a partnership with BP to be confident because it will cost a lot for Immutep to run it. But a go ahead on the trial will be major news.

I think the market would welcome the start of the "fast tracked" Tacti-003 HNSCC trial. We are getting 14% CR's and pulling great numbers here. But this was supposed to be dosing patients in mid 2021. What's the hold up? Immutep needs to be conservative with its public statements, markets don't liked missed timelines because at the moment it looks like it is on the slow track.

There is plenty of other news that will drop around all the other trials and partnerships going on. Auto immune will hopefully get going and Left field big Ann's have to be considered. Immutep and Efti looks very good from a BP takeover point of view at this point in the companies development. Mkt cap is still low and it looks cheap. Given how much capital and energy will be required to expedite Efti to market it looks a good time. Imo, I think management would be more open to offers from this point. They have the results in the bag, the pipeline, the IP and the cash.
    Just need the right price!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $927.0K 3.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 345027 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 439847 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.