IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

News: IMM Immutep Reports Phase IIb Final AIPAC Study Results, page-66

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    @Vivo

I agree with most of what you say.

As for the AIPAC, as i read the announcement, this result will mean they'll focus the Phase 3 trial on the cohorts that experienced the greatest OS benefit:

"The results from our AIPAC trial are especially pleasing because metastatic breast cancer patients in the chemotherapy setting are a difficult to treat and large patient population where immunotherapies often fail to provide an additional benefit. These supportive results are also timely as we solidify the trial design for our planned Phase III study in metastatic breast cancer, subject to regulatory body interactions.”

This is one of the first trials to report efficacy of chemotherapy after introduction of CDK 4/6 inhibitors in previous treatment lines. It underlines the high unmet medical need in this patient population. Based on the excellent safety profile of efti and the high unmet medical need a phase III study of efti plus weekly paclitaxel is warranted.”

Where I disagree is the supposition that IMM management would now be more open to a takeover offer.
    If anything, I think they'd be more determined to continue with their current strategy of partnering trials to bring product to regulatory approval.

Last edited by kbear1: 10/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.