IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

News: IMM Immutep Says Co Entered Into Clinical Trial Collaboration And Supply Agreement, page-11

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    This is what has me excited. Those who have read the latest EDISON report will have no doubt seen the latest tumour shrinkage and disappearance photographs.

“Complete response in a patient who progressed on Keytruda. One of the most impressive results in the TACTI-mel study was the patient with lung metastases who experienced a complete response (tumours disappeared altogether) after being treated with the lowest (1mg) dose of efti in combination with Keytruda, despite having experienced tumour Immutep | 30 August 2018 5 progression while receiving Keytruda monotherapy. Exhibit 4 shows the progressive shrinkage and then disappearance of the tumours, which was first reported in 2017.”

And this -

“Additional TACTI-mel cohort fully recruited Immutep has completed recruitment of an additional cohort of six melanoma patients in the TACTImel study who are being treated at the highest dose (30mg) of efti in combination with Keytruda, with administration of efti starting at the same time as the first dose of Keytruda. Although the number of patients is quite small, the efficacy data for this cohort will, for the first time, be directly comparable to previous Keytruda monotherapy and combination therapy studies. Immutep expects to report updated data from TACTI-mel in November”

Now given that we don’t get any more of these “out of left field announcements” or any takeover offers, the news flow expected for the remainder of this year looks very exciting indeed and I just can’t wait to see the 30 mg results. This is not ramping – its plain fact.

More potential here than people realise – very best of luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $584.2K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311433 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 113721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.