BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

News Imminent?

1. 3,928 Posts.
    News Imminent...?

Milestone 2 due in October - (only 3 days away),
    - May come before as they got cash to speed it up?
    - While working on milestone 2 they were/are working on milestone 3...(company anns).
    - Also in the last announcement they mentioned "milestone is near/on track". That was a week ago......

Talks with Fortune 500 companies - Could we see Milestone 4 soon?
    - In the Prospectus it mentions the names: Cisco, IBM, Intel, Google, Microsoft, NVidia, QUALCOMM & Samsung...
    - Follow up talks ongoing.

Last October the CEO mentioned that Google were interested.. Where are those talks at?

Hiring of key personnel to "accelerate" the ongoing development of SNAP
    - Will we hear news here too?

In March, "early & significant revenue" was mentioned in company announcements...
    - Remember we are not making the chip, we are licencing it out for a licencing fee and royalties. (potential Fortune 500 companies).

We are the worlds "only self learning patented chip" of its kind (hardware) anywhere in the world - Fact.
    - Now you would have to think that is worth "something."

It is important to remember that - SpiNNaker HBP, TrueNorth IBM Almaden, BrainScalesS HBP, NeuroGrid Stanford, Zeroth Qualcomm are not necessarily competitors, but they are possible licencees....
    - BrainChip is at least 10 years ahead of it's nearest competitors.

Don't get too caught up in the sigmoid neuron v Brainchip neuron.. 1 BrainChip neuron equals 4977 sigmoid neurons.
    - There is a fundamental difference in the use of a sigmoid neuron which is an artificial, mathematical approximation, not a real neuron! Versus BrainChips's innovative use of the spiking neuron which is more complex and biologically accurate.

SNAP learns Autonomously like the biological brain and stores learned events in its patent pending knowledge library.
    - This news can't be far away?
    - Also at ICWA investor presentation, was it not said that there are 16 more patents to lodge? They would probably have to do this late so as not to give away their trade secret... Even this news can't be far away.

BrainChip the company owns SNAP (Spiking Neuron Adaptive Processor), a unique hardware-only neural technology that is 5000x faster than software based Artificial Neural Networks (ANN's).

They say, continuously, BrainChips SNAP technology has the potential to be the de facto computing standard worldwide.

Also, I hear Neil has been spotted over in the US today.... Hmm, if he is apparantly there... I wonder what for

Any of this news could be imminent here & I wouldn't want to be caught out in the cold when it is announced, especially a milestone event or a major signing up...(Not advice).

- All I know is, from all the indication they have given us, something is extremely close, you be the judge If not, we just have to show patience, Top 20 >75%.

We have the hot sectors.... HARDWARE, SEMI CONDUCTOR & IoT.

PS: I don't normally like doing this and like to leave the past in the past, but for those who didn't believe me when I bought in a little holding before listing here it is, apologies accepted- Lets move on.

upload_2015-9-28_21-14-55.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.