AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

news imminent, page-41

1. 355 Posts.
    I dont wish to deflate any holders expectations for a 'big win' with this company, but IMO management sucks big time

I bought towards the end of last year, after reading some pretty exciting stuff re DD. In Nov, ASX Company announcement said....... drilling at DD had began......... then shortly after an announcement on 'imminent' U results from DD. 5 months later,with drill results still 'imminent' I sold for a loss.

.....and while this debacle was continuing, AEX had the stupidity to buy into the Angela/ Pamela U holdings drama (currently in a court battle) ......vis a viz .....Norm Cleary vs NT Govt.............. As if they didnt have enough on their plates without distracting themselves in a complicated court case. Eventually they withdrew......duhhhhh!!!!

I also heard the rumour of Warwick Grigor having doubts about management's transparency...then I heard rumours that he had sold out

After thinking about this quite a bit, I have come to the conclusion that this company attracts the 'Punter' Variety of player, as opposed to the 'Investor' Variety...... and punters nearly always hold on for the big killing . Punters see all the raw potential and cannot bring themselves to sell, cos their worst fear is that the very next day, Craig will release the 'imminent' results from DD, which turn out to be sensational.......fortunes lost ....etc...etc

I will make one final observation. If you are an 'investor' and not a 'gambler' then I reckon that you would have sold out, cos management has broken almost all the rules that investors hold sacred.

A 'leopard doesnt change its spots' ...and nor will AEX IMO......although maybe tomorrow will be different!!!!!!!!...or so you hope!

Saying that I wish those still holding the best of luck.....cos as they say in the classics....'I think that you will need it'

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.