PVW 4.35% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Hi KangaLooks like the market has forgotten about PVW. There’s a...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Kanga

Looks like the market has forgotten about PVW. There’s a good chance that that’s going to change shortly.
    MC of about 25 million and a pivotal drilling program already underway and still over 9 million in the bank.

I like investing in Rare Earths - but PVW is the only one I’ve found that gives good exposure to Dysprosium (other than Northern Minerals which has a MC over 200 million and has a mostly low grade HREO - but compared to competitors around the world is considered high grade). Some of the HREO samples found by PVW are out of this world- and are not simply rock chips -but are actually 20kg grab bag samples.

Dysprosium is the forgotten rare earth magnet - even adding 3% to NDPR magnets increases performance up to three fold across some parameters, reduces corrosion and adds lifetime/longevity to product. Every electric vehicle manufacturer will want to substantially produce a better product at a minimal cost.

Dysprosium is currently valued at usd $564/kg.
    Nd/Pr are about $173/kg.
    (PVW also has significant amounts of terbium which is currently $3,757/kg)

The only negative about Dysprosium is that the world simply doesn’t have enough supply. Which means that PVW will be able to sell everything it produces and will have customers lining up (fighting each other) to buy it.

I’m betting that people will notice PVW in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.792K 81.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13988 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 33261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.