SVM 9.85% 59.5¢ sovereign metals limited

The most important thing to take out of the article is the MCP...

1. 6,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1604
    The most important thing to take out of the article is the MCP appear to be pro mining.
    Everyone except the pope has called for the new mines and minerals bill to be implemented so Muthy is not going to be swayed by opposition remarks.

The MCP "at this stage" appear well positioned to possibly win next years election and to create the million jobs they have spruced - mining would play a big part.

In a totally different article which I like was Chilima (vice president now heading up the UDP or whatever party it is) has stated a foreign qualified person head the anti corruption board. Currently Muthy - professor of corruption pulls their strings like puppets.
    It's all relevant as Muthy and his Muppets cause a lot of negativity by locals around mining.
    Seems every day there is another article re DPP corruption. Todays is their failure to legally declare income and assets.

Then there's the arrogance of failing to listen to the CSO'S.

It's looking more likely than not the MCP will win next years election and this article is the first thing that I've seen that would suggest they are pro mining which is awesome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.065(9.85%)
Mkt cap ! $355.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 66.5¢ 50.0¢ $2.323M 4.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12467 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 5265 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.