NEO nuenco nl

news in n/c, page-37

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: the problem with meerkat ... I always think that if the 'analysis' of any poster's personal statistics is any guide to the accuracy of the analysis of the particular stock being argued about - then gawd help us.

..... for what it's worth - and I say that because you'll believe whatever you want to believe anyway, here are my statistics.

* I own 400,000 NEO fpo's - I don't play with options.

* My average entry is $0.027c - I bought when there was no hype months ago.

* If I'm female, then what's that bar doing in my pants?....

No, the trouble with the experts and their acolytes on all chatsites is that they cannot handle their views being questioned. Criticism of their assumptions always brings out the worst in them and they invariably attack not the substance of the criticism but the poster. It is invariably 'shoot the messenger'.

See, I believe that if a poster - particularly an expert - has solid foundations for their belief in the strength of NEO for instance, then my postings shouldn't rattle them. I'm shaking the tree to find out if those who are strongly positive in their views on NEO have grounds for their position. I'm always amazed at how easily they are shaken. Seems Salty at least has held to his post (his?), and it's good to see him holding firm with reasons.....

A long way back I had a target of 7c-8c for NEO, without putting target dates on figure - and I still think that's about it's range (I lean towards TA not FA, so I don't need to know anything about the underlying fundamentals) - unless it does find a bonanza and it's the bonanza about which I'm sceptical.

As for the spp, I'm sure it will be well subscribed to, though it's quite likely in my view that once it's over, unless there's good follow-up news from NEO that the price will dip below the 5c mark. Given NEO's reluctance to talk hard figures, I could easily imagine that situation arising and it's then I'd think about buying in for more.

I've been around in stocks for quite a number of years now - since the '87 crash actually - so I've learned a lot about the behaviour of them. Yes, patience is required, but patience in the right stocks.

I'm comfortable with my current NEO holdings - if it goes up, great. If it falls, then I've still got a fair amount of 'wiggle room' to decide if I should get out.

That's my position fully explained, I'll continue to question the merits of any stock as I see fit, and of course I'll continue to be attacked for doing so......

good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.