PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

I am also confident, I have applied for my full entitlement,...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I am also confident, I have applied for my full entitlement, plus applied for 100% extra, plus I have already bought 100% more circa 0.74c average.

$PEN always was in my top 5 portfolio and due to this CR at a 45% discount to the pre placing price it is now my number 1.

As I have commented previously I feel for LT holders unable to take advantage of the placing. The company IMO however is in a superb position looking at the overall bull case for Uranium stocks generally. Management have done entirely the right thing clearing expensive debt, the timing was not in their favour due to the expected upturn in Spot and sentiment with U stocks not materialising as quickly as every company in this space expected or would have liked, however this is a 'when' issue not an 'if', Uranium spot and equities in this space will definitely rise very very quickly it always has been a waiting game.

For PEN as only one of 3 producers able to switch on in the US ahead is a huge opportunity, regardless of NFWG, Russian Suspension Agreement or Covid 19 all 3 of which are adding fuel to a fuse that is already lit and is just being accelerated.

I expected to see PEN do particularly well, I am expecting to see some significant M&A activity in the USA which even if it does not involve PEN it will drive prices. In addition I fully expect to hear good news after this placing from the company which could be a number of things. I also expect the company will seek a listing in the USA as a US producer with so much of a focus on revitalising the Uranium sector this I believe will happen sooner rather than later.

I am enjoying the ride, relaxed and expectant!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $243.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $314.2K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2092980 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2855752 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 769223
Last updated 13.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.