IND 9.52% 23.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Welcome back GB. I almost didn't recognise you as your writing...

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Welcome back GB. I almost didn't recognise you as your writing has changed remarkably from that of before when you seemed to have a different dialect. Oily pennies and stuff.

Just a couple of points of clarification.

With full knowledge of the history of QPN and Indonesia didn't you invest in a massive amount of shares based on IND prospects in Canada?
    Therefore you accepted the projects were different and The Boards were different. But now wish to group them altogether along with the current Board?

You then threatened to dump these shares a number of times potentially decimating the share price?

When you did eventually dump your shares these were surprisingly quickly taken up by a couple of investors who saw value in the 'Shell'.

Interestingly you have withheld all comment until the IMD deal collapsed as your dumping could have proven premature.

Well done on getting in and then getting out of IND that was a real feat to watch. You are clearly in another league to the average punter here. No one saw you coming in and no one saw you getting out.
    Brilliant!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.