IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

News: Indochine Mining to release resource statement for Mt Kare in PNG, page-21

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Kiwibirdl, are you by any chance related to Nectar or Dirtminer? If not am curious to know how long have you been invested in IDC?

In any case, I accept your apology in advance. Clearly the $3.1million you spoke of is GONE i.e. has already been used to pay the bills/creditors etc. as evidenced in the quarterly and backed up by this morning's ann. to secure a $1.15mil extension and variation of an existing funding arrangement to keep the doors open.

Oh, and my prediction of a relocation to Perth is also looking quite good don't you think

p.s. if you are related to DM then I completely understand your position. I know you were quite fond of SP and believed in the management/board as a whole. Unfortunately so did the rest of us (i.e. those who were/are still invested) until the cracks in the spin started to appear earlier this year. Then the more we dug, the more obvious it became how incompetent the Sydneysiders were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.