IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

News: Indochine Mining to release resource statement for Mt Kare in PNG, page-7

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ah stuff them, they probably jumped ship like a pack of gutless wonders. They are all laughing in our faces. Charley Farley probably stayed on cos either there's something in it for him, or he reckons he is good enough to sort it out, or he is rich enough not to care. If Charley Farley is in IDC when this turns around, he will be a GOD and they will look like tuggers. If IDC goes down for the count, these three will LOOK LIGHT DOWNRIGHT DESPICABLE.

They have screwed themselves no matter how it pans out. Gotta love social media and forums. If these folk took more notice of the feeling on the forums, they might have been able to avoid a calamity

AH SCREW EM LET THE ATO CHECK EM OUT. Nothing like a good TAX Audit to screw you around for a few months. What do you all reckon, do you think these guys had their taxes in order. Remember it was our money that paid them

I can hear it now, hey fellas, ships sinking lets "F off" and see if we can save ourselves. Everyone will forget about it in a few years - NO THEY WONT. If we see any of these clowns going for any positions in any companies, we will ensure the world knows about this little foray into the depths of hell.

Just like I said in an earlier post, A pack of boguns, blowing fat cigars, wearing smoking jackets and sucking on warm stubbies - Not a tea drinker amongst them.

I have a good mind to get my cabin boy to give you all a good bitch slap on the poop deck,

What would happen if these clowns set foot back on the mountain and the locals got hold of them, jungle stew possibly.

A well, at least IDC are only about 5% of my total holdings.

Lets see what August 4 brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.