AD1 0.00% 0.8¢ ad1 holdings limited

Not saying they are terrible, just think not in same league as...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Not saying they are terrible, just think not in same league as FZO.

They both have a similarly very good product but look at what FZO has achieved since listing compared to AD1 (similar timeframe).

- Made an acquisition that allowed them to crack the USA
    - Cracked the Phillipines, Indonesia and Malaysian markets, and to some extent the UK
    - Developed a unique 'to market' model. While most apps go consumer route, these guys smart enough to realise that the real opportunity is schools and telco/isp partnerships

I look forward to what they achieve in the next 12 months.

I also feel a couple of AD1 directors are way overpaid. Again the comparison with FZO is damning. Bryan Peterit for example is on a huge package, its almost as much as the entire FZO board remuneration combined (!!!). Michael Kay the chairman is on $180k, the FZO chairman is on around $41k. Both Kay and Peterit have large holdings in AD1, so they really should be taking smaller amounts of remuneration.

Peterit is a key person so probably can look past that. But Kay really hasn't done much, for such a high profile identity.

Only Lorcan Barden's remuneration package is justifiable. I've also had a few chats with him, and he strikes me as very capable. Probably the reason I am still a holder and expecting better things.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 332666 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 183333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.