CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

News: Initiation Report: Sky’s the limit for nickel developer, page-2

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Some great analysis from The Sophisticated Investor. For me the key take outs were:
    • Valuation of $0.20 (4Mtpa operation) to $0.24 (staged production option)
    • Location is not a deal-breaker. Even when transport costs are increased by 50%, operational costs still only reach A$5/lb (allowing for copper credit), compared to Nickel price of almost A$7/lb (well shy of its historical average, so plenty of upside - especially when you include credits for other by-products). Mike Young also notes that Nickel prices are at all time lows, and by the time we're producing we should be benefitting from rising prices.
    • Any major success from the current or future exploration programmes could see Cassini’s share price quickly surpass their 20-24c valuation.
    • On their website, The Sophisticated Investor highlights the fact that with a long mine-life, low operating costs and a stable jurisdiction, Cassini could be an attractive takeover target. I really hope this is not the case, as the upside potential is massive and I want to be part of it!
    • On the website are a bunch of other excellent videos, featuring further analysis and interviews with Cassini management. If you watch nothing else, watch the Mike Young video. 5 minutes. This guy is a genuine, under-promise, over-deliver guy. And you can sense the excitement he has for this company, and the opportunity it presents. He seems very very confident that this company will be making a lot of money and the the future is very bright.

To quote the title of the article, the sky’s the limit for this nickel developer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.