INR 1.85% 13.3¢ ioneer ltd

Donnelly has no chance. Outmanoeuvred by the full force of...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272

Donnelly has no chance. Outmanoeuvred by the full force of government looking for a result in an election year with Dept of Defense desperate for non-Chinese lithium. The weed will be well protected and thrive thanks to Ioneer - no question, it has to. Case closed.

“We know the importance of responsible mineral development in Nevada, and we look forward to hearing the public’s feedback on this draft assessment,” BLM Nevada State Director Jon Raby said in the statement.

However, a spokesman said the draft environmental impact statement explaining how the mine in Esmeralda County will progress wouldn’t be publicly available until April 19, alarming some environmentalists who see the release as a way to garner positive press for a the mine without being transparent about specifics.

“It’s another in a long series of coordinated media stunts with BLM and the mining company to put forward their false narrative,” said Patrick Donnelly, Great Basin director for the Center for Biological Diversity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $309.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $43.12K 320.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1107547 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 272596 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.