INR 3.33% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

As an environmentalist and progressive futurist, my values are...

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    As an environmentalist and progressive futurist, my values are deeply rooted in the protection of our planet and the promotion of sustainable practices. I believe that science and technology can play a crucial role in achieving these goals, but it is important to ensure that the advancement of these industries does not come at the expense of the environment.

When evaluating potential investments, I carefully assess the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices of the companies I am considering. I do not invest in any companies that are involved in the extraction or use of fossil fuels, as I believe these industries contribute significantly to climate change and environmental degradation.

I have also had to evaluate my investments in companies that are involved in mining, which can also have negative environmental impacts. I previously held investments in uranium mining companies that met ESG standards, but I have since sold them as I believe they are not financially viable in the long-term.

However, I do believe that mining can be done in a sustainable manner and I am open to investing in mining operations that prioritize environmental protection and sustainable practices, such as those in Australia and America, such as INR. These companies have demonstrated a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and have implemented best practices for sustainable mining. By investing in these companies, I believe I can support the growth of industries that are essential for our modern society while also promoting sustainable practices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $337.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $693.0K 4.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 335904 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 169980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.