INR 10.3% 16.0¢ ioneer ltd

News: INR U.S. officials to list Nevada flower as endangered, dealing blow to ioneer, page-5

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Also note the keywords "current plan".
    A plan alteration of some form will satisfy all parties.
    Management will have various avenues to go down from here now that they have insight into what is required.
    This in itself is a win for INR and gets INR one more step closer to mine approval. Of course the market will react in the short term and over the long term it will recover as the public are assured that the mine's approval applications have not ceased in any way, but have instead ramped up to another gear.

Wait for the decision to be scrutinised via other gov departments, considering the volumes of data that we have which show that the plant is surviving under different conditions to its natural placement. You can not deny science. And the science shows survival of the plant with INRs active conservation and propagation program. Without this program in action, the plant will die due to inaction, brought about by the Centre for Biological Diversity and Patrick Donelly himself - the individual responsible for the plants demise perhaps. That would be worth petitioning against.
    In the meantime we are one step closer to mine approval once we alter our "current plan".
    It's all in that news release.

Last edited by aysxtrader: 04/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $372.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.8¢ $555.2K 3.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52108 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 467937 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.