IPH 1.98% $6.19 iph limited

News: IPH IPH Says Robic Will Join Iph Group For Consideration Of AUD 124M, page-5

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    This purchase has taken a lot of cash out of the balance sheet, increased debt and seen the issue of 5.9+m shares. While the directors are suggesting earnings positive by year end (2024) I expect the net result of this transaction will hold back any increase in shareholder payments over the next 12 months.

On the face another good expansion, a large business in the North American market but appears fully priced. This appears a 'soft entry' into North America perhaps with bigger ambitions into the USA in the next few years.

In terms of significant contribution to profit > shareholder return we may be waiting to 2025. Long term investors for growth would see the current share price as attractive. Short-termers and traders are unlikely to fish in this pond until there is more volatility. Also weighing on the share price will be reference to debt (with current interest / borrowing costs) to fund this purchase.

All IMO. DYOR For me an opportunity to add to my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
0.120(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.648B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.23 $6.03 $6.257M 1.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3041 $6.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.20 1373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.