AIM 7.28% 81.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

I do like that Kay"baseless stress management"Can I ask how you...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I do like that Kay

"baseless stress management"

Can I ask how you found out about Aim?

Just a couple of other things.In the last couple of years(Ive been a HC member for around 6 1/2 years)the number of log ins has gone up by 3 fold on this website.

Now add to this the cash floating around in the market these days and much of it is a new investment pipeline of those that are utilising lines of credit against secure assets which allows the smaller investor to get more leverage into these markets.

Much of this is done via the internet.Its scary the kind of expansion Comsec has gone through in the last 10 years.

And where does much of the info,dissemination
    and discussion come from for these investors?

Imo your quite right in saying that these posts dont influence the market on a singular basis,but they do attempt at keeping the market informed in some kind of way,meaningless or not,which does effect the way in which longer term holders might perceive whether a company is actually doing anything or nothing at all.

Your comment "time will tell" is very apt in this regard. But some forget just how long it takes for such a project as Perkoa to be brought to reality and keeping the punters thinking about their investment,both positive/negative/fact or speculation,is healthy for that investment as it keeps their minds ticking over as to how that invesment is working out for them.

If you think what we discuss here is baseless speculation then thats your perogative but I know that it helps my thought processes in balancing just where my cash should be best allocated to work best for me.

Baseless stress management if you like!

Jmho.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.055(7.28%)
Mkt cap ! $169.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.5¢ 81.5¢ 73.5¢ $582.5K 750.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4810 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 16230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.