AIM 0.00% 40.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Im still interested in any response as to why you took a...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Im still interested in any response as to why you took a position in Aim K.

Im assuming you have from

"Time will tell whether the investment/gamble WE'VE made bears fruit"

I hate to be pedantic but it makes life much easier for HC readers if you were to click on the little box that disclaims that you hold the stock.

I'll take your silence(to the first question) to mean that you dont see ALL the comments here as baseless stress management OR ramblings due to anxiety reaction.

These phrases dont really offend me but imo they are a little over the top considering that some of the info could be well considered judgements rather than just "gambles".

Thats what makes a "gamble" in Aim all the more considered as far as approaching a form of investment.I think Brian McNivens 'Market Wise' categorises this type of investment best as "speculation" in such stocks that have yet to give the market any real history in terms of being able to assess a value attributable to the company.

"The term INVESTOR......refers to a person whose buying and selling is based on an assessment of value-in the absence of which all other market activity is SPECULATIVE wagering"

The term SPECULATIVE implies that the wager is based on an outcome.It is these outcomes that are discussed(Delphically if you like)on HC due to the fact that most smaller companies like Aim are not likely to release market sensitive info until they become fact.

And thats the rub.

All we are trying to do is discuss the likelyhood of those factual outcomes.And we invest/wager/gamble on these outcomes becoming fact.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $28.57K 71.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24962 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 40737 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.