BGL 5.53% $1.24 bellevue gold limited

i m sorry zammita, i was mimicking you..however this is already...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    i m sorry zammita, i was mimicking you..
    however this is already near a billion company.
    the only problem is the management dont know how to communicate properly.
    silence isnt golden in these age of fast app news and updates and flash online presence.

i have $$ invested here as well. our hard earned $$ are in here, and we need to know if our $$ are safe? making more $$?
    as share holder is our investment being taken care of and giving share holders returns and etc.? and not just lining directors pockets?
    135million is a lot of CR, a lot can be done with this capital. all we got was an ann about a contract with a contractor for the works for underground development? wheres the news of all the drilling, results and etc? like what lanek said, as an exploration company the news and updates are important.

bgl is not yet a developer and far from being a producer, even a producer regularly update share holders of resource update and life of mine and etc details.

you may not find it a worry, but the sp going below spp raise is a big worry.
    its not below spp today, but usually with the size of company and with spp cr raise, the sp usually moves upwards, but here it went down below spp and then stagnate near $1.

anyways gltah.. and all imo and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.065(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.25 $1.22 $8.056M 6.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 25542 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 14835 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.