BGL 0.74% $1.36 bellevue gold limited

So then, why is it that the last exploration and resource...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    So then, why is it that the last exploration and resource centric announcement was made on the 10th June: "Bellevue hits high-grade gold 7km from existing 2.2Moz at 11.3 g/t Inferred Resource" ?

You perhaps missed the metallurgical tests announcement on the 24th June, or the maiden indicated resource on the 7th July. And of course, while development related rather than exploration, the appointment of the mining contractor on the 27th August.

BGL have always been very good at managing the newsflow - 35 resource centric announcements in 10 quarters. Yes, Q3 2020 has been a little dry (other than the very notable maiden indicated), but that period included the SPP / institutional raising, and I guess that's the nature of it. I wouldn't be surprised to see some increased newsflow between now and the end of the year.

Regarding the 3 remaining assay results from Government, I think we can reasonably assume that they weren't as strong as the first hole's results. It is the first regional drilling the company have done. Frankly to hit anything is notable, but to intersect 17m at 4.2g/t is quite stunning.

The fundamentals (and my reason for investing) in BGL still stand. Let's trust the company and be patient. Not sure there's much mileage in comparing to other explorers based on newsflow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.33 $9.286M 6.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 69011 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.