G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

News is likely today. Good luck holders!, page-12

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Morning all. It's been said before but irrespective of the pending ann, I personally would like to thank Wombat777 and several other notable others for their hard work and and especially for sharing. The only thing most HC investors have over the professionals is patience and this forum, and without solid contributers this place becomes no better than any other social media platform.

For the past four years I've been five figures in the red on another small cap, however I've always believed the fundamentals were strong, continued to research and stay engaged with the company, doubled down during the lows, and in the past two months have seen a 100% return (on paper!) on my initial investment. There is that word again, patience.

For MUS, the Baker Young Stockbrokers report provided by Wombat is the absolute minimum required reading for investing a single $1 this company. MUS was supposed to be a trade, but regardless of the auction results, I am now content to follow the companies story and stay invested until at least the next auction mid 2018.

Fun fact courtesy of BBC World. Since gaining independence in 1975, Mozambique has endured 16 years of civil war and half it's population live below the poverty line with the average life expectancy of 50 years for males. While most of Mustang's (eventual) profits will be returned to shareholders, this company should be admired for the risk they are undertaking in a developing nation, and the contribution they are making to the local economy both directly and indirectly. To get to auction so early is another achievement and if nothing untoward is going on behind the scenes, then the company should be given a pass for the recent breakdown in communications. If auction results are poor, then I would be confident they are taking time to present in such a way that will not shock the market too much. Possibly an earlier than expected release of that graphite JORC?

My two carats anyway..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.