RBM redbank mines limited

KevinFor the 1.5% I have used the current resource estimate...

1. 97 Posts.
    Kevin

For the 1.5% I have used the current resource estimate which is 4.2 mill tonnes @ 1.5%. A lot of this is inferred from memory so hopefully this grade is on the low side.

With the latest breccia pipe at Redbank itself the question is, is the 64m @ 2.5% typical of what the whole hole will be ? If it is this will be great to have some pipes with average grades of 2.5%.

So yes hopefully my 1.5% is conservative.

If it is really 2.5% in the Redbank pipe but maybe lower in some of the other pipes found to date then it gives even more evidence of this being a real sleeper at the moment.

As the results are now over the initial timeframe given by the company then announcements must be imminent this week you would think.

Whatever happens in the next week it will be interesting see where this share will be in 12 months.

My concern is that as people are frustrated that they will look short term only and there may be a lot of selling pressure which is a shame.

Lets hope the results are so good that people change their mind and don't sell.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.