FGR 0.00% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

News Is Spreading!!!, page-3

1. 5,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    TWO RED ALERTS!
    ====
    "If it comes ..... , we might"

2. Second example without the hyperbole. Two more caveats in the same long sentence/paragraph.

"Additional funding might be wanted a couple of years down the monitor ......, ....
    ..might be eager to get on board."

Glossing over like you might gloss over the plague as a bad cold.
    ====
    BOLD is not mine. Why wasn't the 2. part made bold by nasabear??

Easy for original author (Mr Howard?) to write if the "Additional funding.." is not your task or have never done it.

What is the motive for reposting something if someone has already kindly posted it. I assume its because there is nothing original to contribute.

I will help a little with reading these things. Replace if, might/could with "must" or "must be".

1. it MUST come(s) out the best way we’re planning, (if) we MUST (might) do away with chemical batteries from the setting.

2. Additional funding MUST BE FOUND (might be wanted) IN a couple of years down the monitor, ...and others... MUST (might) be eager to get on board

It is a way of seeing what is and what needs to be done, not hoped. The message isn't changed, but the reality has seeped in. Neither do the changes affect FGR outomes or imply different outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $15.71K 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22014 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 66199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 139046
Last updated 14.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.