JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

different folks with different strokes. yes we are all...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    different folks with different strokes. yes we are all responsible for our own investment. some got in and decided to cut lose faster than some. some will hold on until a company belly up.

there is nothing here at this point IMO can attract new investors to buy JAT to stop the down ward spiral until they start showing some promising results or improvement in political relationship with china(I highly doubtful).

Might not seen logical to you but ppl have got out and made the lose back else where already(like my self), but for you to keep hanging on (not sure if you also average down) and keep going down the red... it is your choice but no need to judge other's investment approach.

me ,ex-holder hang around not to look for a re-entry point, but to look on with amazement and admiration how some "royal" stick to their unwavering view (from my impression since double digit SP) to now 1.5C.. it is just .. truthfully.. hard to understand.

GL to your investment
    I and many others who stumbled across JAT but not hold anymore will no doubt keep on watching with amazement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.