JAT 11.9% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

News: JAT Jatcorp FY Revenue Down 64.75%, page-53

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think it’s very fair to say anyone selling the past few days at 1.4/1.5/1.6 has no idea how to invest and has no strategy for investment success. The full year results had nothing that couldn’t have been worked out from the quarterlies. The capital raisings were announced and everyone had the opportunity to sell at 2 cents or above. Anyone who was looking to sell should never have waited for the placement shares to come out and drive the price down. The lesson here is to sell in the couple of days after a share placement is announced (generally it takes a week for the 2A) rather than a few weeks later when the 25% likely extra inevitable drop off occurs.

I am a professional investor/trader. I am in substantial profits on JAT despite the long-term downtrend. I am disciplined and buy when there’s fear with amateurs selling and sell when there’s hype with rapid price thrusts. One of my main profit strategies that works 80% of the time is to identify setups like JAT where the company is fully funded after a capital raising, trading at a significant discount to the capital raising and oversold on the daily/weekly RSI. JAT meets all my criteria so I started buying at 1.6 and then added significantly at 1.5. If it goes lower the risk-reward becomes greater so I will load up very heavy for the inevitable bounce.

TLDR — I am not in a loss position as I only just started buying this week, JAT should bounce imminently back up towards 2 cents and in future people should remember to sell (if they are so inclined) when the capital raising is announced.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 02/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.070(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 66.0¢ 59.5¢ $116K 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 65879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.