JAT 0.00% 52.0¢ jatcorp limited

I’m all out for now and will reassess as a trade and/or...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Because I sold the bounce to 1.7 and trade the pips. I’m a professional trader and investor mate. I know when a stock is oversold and extremely likely to bounce. Free tip: buy/sell the first time a new price is reached for a counter-trend trade. I buy when amateurs sell and sell when they buy. I’m transparent and don’t pump. I was calling JAT a buy as I bought on market calling a bounce likely. JAT is only a trading stock for now (one of my best this year) but if the FA improves in coming months it may be worth more than a swing trade.
    The stock then bounced two pips ~13% on high volumes. Fact.

Investing/trading is all about doing the high probability action… if you like making money that is.

I was originally hoping it would bounce much more but it really struggled and the selling has been relentless here since the capital raising. There were three decent bounces though where experienced people like me could profit on the pips. I won’t take the chance on the quarterly but wish everyone the best.
    I’m all out for now and will reassess as a trade and/or investment after the quarterly. JAT could turnaround very strongly at some stage from both an FA and TA perspective so fingers crossed for all holders. This stock is unusual where the downrampers are high in number and mostly post blatant lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 9615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.