JAT 3.82% 63.0¢ jatcorp limited

News: JAT Jatenergy Says Brett Crowley Appointed Non-Executive Chairman, page-19

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I said It before and I would say It agian. Who ever don't like Jat can go and buy another stock, why someone would waste so much time trying to down ramp a stock especially (chasing capital) if he thinks this stock is bum. why keep postIng, it's really a joke this guy, mate just move on and stop wasting your time on this thread. every time Jat get to .064c I try buying more, i can't get enough at these levels, but for some reason cant get one share at this price. I have 500,000 shares because I can and looking to make it a 1000,000 at a good and cheap price. I know this would have a great run with time. that's all this stocks needs is time. I think this stock would get to .600c by early 2019. time and patience is the key, any one wants to sell me at .064 I'll be more then happy to buy it, just sell it to me. good and bad news is part of share trading, I believe Jat would make a great stock, I went to the pharmacy the other day and found a couple of people buying about 20 box in A2M over the counter, private poeple. this is the white gold, trade war would be over as soon as they get rid of trump, Its mot long before trump gets kIck out, let's wait and see who would have the last laugh at the end. GK is yet to be realised, CFDA should be coming soon. ASX would clear the sky soon about management after that, nothin but good from then. for now chilling is the best way to ride this one over. will not post any more as this is becoming a joke with some loser that has nothing better to do except just down ramping. lol makes laugh. I believe there's a great Mangments at Jat doing what needs to be done in order to move things in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.82%)
Mkt cap ! $52.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 63.0¢ $4.115K 6.532K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16928 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.