JCS 0.00% 2.2¢ jcurve solutions ltd

July 12th Appointment of new CEO.......silence.Where is the...

1. 12,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1759
    July 12th Appointment of new CEO

.......silence.

Where is the transparent communication to shareholders outlining the new vision moving forward?

Where is the webinar from this new-looking management team with shareholders to outline the vision moving forward?

Who is this CEO?

What is he bringing to the table that will differ from the previous management and existing board?

So the focus is Netsuite. Well what are you going to do - go back to focusing on small business, or maybe slash overheads and reduce revenue?

If I were looking for the Netsuite package in Australia, I would want people in Australia, not Singapore to be looking after my business.

There are Netsuite providers all over the world acting as agents - how is JCurve going to separate itself from this pack to make the company to deal with when it comes to Netsuite?

What have they got that no other companies can offer? I thought Netsuite would scrutinize any distributors they appoint thus making it difficult for any of the agents to take a dominant position with their products.

It would seem you need a truckload of people on the ground to operate this agency.

JCurve seemed to have plateaued with revenue, if they cut overheads then one could assume the revenue declines so the numbers finish up in the same space.

So what is this new CEO bringing to the table?

Tell the market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.224M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.