ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Northlights, I empathize with you for your sympathy for Mr....

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Northlights, I empathize with you for your sympathy for Mr. Egede and above all for the People of Greenland!! Mr. Egede's youth and inexperience, his Leftist ideas of running an island of 57K + people and leading them through economic growth by regulations into oblivion is doomed to fail as it defeats its purpose!! I am not one who dances on anyone's grave, and do not minimize Mr. Egede's challenges in keeping the coalition together but also, it is personal for me, I am not going to forget nor dismiss what IA's intent is from the get go, was/is to kill my investment, so how can I cheer anyone with such intentions? That aside...

I don't want to be the rooster taking credit for the dawn, but surely you must know that independence and Economic Growth are interdependent!

In the case of Greenland and its newly minted but particularly wobbly government, the two can be accomplished through propitiation, and, give and take and not just regulate! We already know, Regulations kill jobs and don't create them! Case in point, as execrable as it is, Oil Drilling Ban, and Fishery quotas and regulations already signed sealed and delivered in Greenland. What's next for the Job Killing Leftist ideas in Greenland? It could be mining? Certainly, Kvanefjeld is in their crosshairs, if they had their drudge, they will either throttle it or entirely kill it without any regards to science, $$$ investments, and 15 years of blood sweat and tears.

This type of governing can only deliver ignominy to the leader spearheading it, misery to the people, never euphoria and economic growth. Greenland can politically quickly deteriorate, go from being a Dreamland to being a Badland. The LEFT, has proven time and again, they do not understand business or economic growth, how can they, they despise it!

With this kind of anti-business mentality and Power Grab, Mute Edege, his party, and his wobbly coalition is assured to fail! There is a reason, or two or three why the current coalition is showing signs of cracks in it, it is clear, he wants to zig and the other party wants to zag, the two have different ideas about how to govern.

Greenland will succeed but not with IA.

Buona Fortuna!

La Vita is Always Bella!

In REE Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $14.77K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65149 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.