ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Egede has not really said too much from what I can see, probably...

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Egede has not really said too much from what I can see, probably new things were afoot.

Maybe working out his own strategy....

Since the election to me it has all been about Uranium and stopping Kavefjeld with the Minister for Minerals. making al the noise. Naaja Nathanielsen (believe I have her name correct)

Hasn't she led the way with the Public Hearings and set the standard for who should attend, which made it all about politics.....

When have they had meetings discussing strategies etc or any Parliamentary debate.

Shouldn't the whole thing be discussed as what will be best for Greenland with all the issues they have. Not just about Independence they are a long way from achieving that at the moment...

All they have done is banned Oil made Mining uncertain have trouble with Fishing and joined the Critical Minerals Alliance, the Arctic Council and signed an agreement with the US for developing and training.. If they are not careful the US will be in control and they will lose control themselves.....

Unless P Broberg's dream comes true and the US fund them for not doing anything.......then with that money they will be able to get Independence....what a plan on his wall chart

"How a Society Can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.