JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

@drifta Jupiter don't have any debt covenants. All the loans...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @drifta

Jupiter don't have any debt covenants.

All the loans they have, have come from the 2 largest shareholders. There the ones funding all of this and have been for a long time now.

As I've said in several posts over the past couple of days, the total "free-float" of the company when you exclude the 3 largest shareholders (Waterford plus the 2 Russian groups who own 130M shares of the 153M in issue) is tiny.

A 150,000 shareholding got you into the top 20 shareholder list, only 10 accounts held more than 300,000 shares in them, 2 accounts had over 1M shares in them and 1 account 5M plus

They will soon know who was trading the stock.

Yes 13M plus shares were traded, but I'm pretty sure the same shares were changing hands multiple times.

@Silent-Bubbles thinks the "local oil trader" might have something to do with it.

Jupiter's issue has been the transition from successful explorer into an export producer. An issue dogged by the Chinese groups that surround it and already are export producers constantly being antagonistic and impossible to deal with, in conjunction with all the regulatory hurdles you have to go through with the government.

It's entirely possible that one of these Chinese groups is behind the share trading of the past couple of days, we'll find out pretty soon I guess.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $75 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117947 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 161037 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.